Take a course specifically for students like you!
Taking the time in a class setting to explore what interests, skills, identities and values you have can benefit your exploration process. You will have the time to listen to others, reflect over the time of the course, and have the support of the course instructor to provide feedback.
The Key Explore Community is a first-year residential learning community serving Exploratory Studies / Undeclared students as they transition into their first year at CSU. All students take KEY 192A: Create Your Story, a required Key Seminar. The Key Explore community focuses on self-exploration and student leadership.
Students who participate in the Key Explore Community will:
- Learn more about who they are, how they make decisions, and how they work with others who are different from themselves
- Meet with their assigned peer mentor three times per semester
- Enroll in one 3 credit core classes and a 3 credit Key Seminar class during the fall semester
- Enroll in a 1 credit, 8 week Key Seminar course during the spring semester
- Live with other Key Explore students in Braiden Hall
- Participate in one hour of structured study time each week
- Participate in all- Key Community events throughout the year